Guru Nanak Education Trust was instituted in 1919 at Gujarkhan (now in Pakistan) to promote the cause of education. The founder architects and stalwarts of the institution were S. Bishan Singh and S. Sant Singh Gujarkhani – the President and General Secretary who put in their heart and soul to enkindle the light of knowledge and awakening among the ignorant masses. The legacy was carried on by S. Tarlochan Singh Ji Sarna- Next President of the institution. We are also highly indebted to Late Prof. Gurbir Singh Sarna (the former General Secretary), a great academician and a seasoned administrator, who worked with immense dedication and devotion in the field of education. Now the Trust is being managed under the sagacious guidance of the highly enlightened and spirited members of the governing body with S. Paramjit Singh Sarna as President and S. Harvinder Singh Sarna as Vice-President and Er. Gurvinder Singh as General Secretary. Under the stewardship of this Trust, six institutions are being run successfully in the sprawling Gujarkhan Campus that encompasses an area of 12 acres of land. These institutions are two high schools, two Public schools, Guru Nanak Institute of Management & Technology and Guru Nanak Khalsa College for Women. At the apex of Gujarkhan Campus is Gurdwara Shaheedan (1947) emblematic of spiritual bliss for one and all.