1. Mrs. Satwant Kaur completed a 4- week Induction/Orientation Programme for “Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education” from June 04-July 01, 2020 organised by Teaching Learning Centre Ramanujan College, University of Delhi sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission On Teachers and Teaching
2. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa was invited as Resource Person for an expert talk on the topic “From face-to-face to online teaching and MOOC as an enabler of education” at Vasanta College for Women, Varanasi as a part of 5-Day online FDP on ‘Digital Learning & Professional ethics’ on July 7, 2020.
3. Mrs. Satwant Kaur completed two weeks Faculty Development Programme on “ADVANCED CONCEPTS FOR DEVELOPING MOOCS” from July 02 – July 17, 2020 organised by Teaching Learning Centre Ramanujan College, University of Delhi sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission On Teachers and Teaching.
4. Ms. Harpreet Kaur completed the One Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “Online Class Management Tools and Techniques” conducted from July 23- 29 ,2020. This FDP was organised by the Department of Economics, Hamidia Girls Degree College, University of Allahabad, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh.
5. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa was a co-instructor for a four-Week workshop on “Effective Learner Engagement in Discussion Forums” for training Discussion Forum Moderators (DFMs) of National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Courses, conducted in July- August, 2020.
6. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa conducted an online session on “Principles of Designing visually effective presentations” at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur as a part of FDP on “ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes” on August 14, 2020.
7. Ms. Harpreet Kaur completed “Google Ads Masterclass” conducted by DigitalDeepak on August 27, 2020.
8. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa acted as a workshop co-instructor for a four-Week Faculty training workshop on “Online Teaching” conducted in September- October, 2020 for the faculty members of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra.
9. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa co-authored and presented two research papers in “28th International Conference on Computers in Education” on November 23, 2020. The research papers titled “Technological and pedagogical aspects of a communication tool: An immersive learning experience” and “Participatory Role of Discussion Forum Moderators in Learner-Centric MOOCs”were published as a part of conference proceedings.
10. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa, completed AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on “Augmented Reality (AR)/ Virtual Reality (VR)” from November 23- 27, 2021 at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana.
11. Ms. Harpreet Kaur participated in an online Workshop on “Big Data Analytics and applications” organized by the Department of Computer Science, Guru Nanak College, Moga on December 11-12, 2020.
12. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa topped in a 12-week online course on ‘Learning Analytics Tools’ by securing 86%. The course was conducted by IIT Bombay on the NPTEL- Swayam platform from September to December 2020.
13. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa conducted two sessions on “Designing Learner-centric MOOCs- Moving from video monologues to learning dialogues” and “Designing Learner-centric MOOCs- Moving from video monologues to learning dialogues- Creating Learning by Doing activities”. These sessions were conducted as a part of Faculty Induction Programme ‘Online- Gurudakshta’ held on January 5-6, 2021 at Panjab University, Chandigarh.
14. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa conducted training of Discussion Forum Moderators of the NPTEL course on “Designing Learner-centric MOOCs”. The course was conducted on NPTEL-SWAYAM platform in January- February 2021.
15. Ms. Harpreet Kaur obtained NPTEL Online certification for successfully completing a 4 week online course on “Designing Learner-Centric MOOCs” (January- February 2021). This course was conducted by IIT Bombay and was Funded by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
16. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa completed a self learning course on “Understanding Open Educational Resources” offered by Commonwealth of Learning, Canada in February, 2021.
17. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa conducted training of Discussion Forum Moderators of the course titled “Introduction to Social Media Marketing” on March 6, 2021. The course was conducted on the Commonwealth of Learning, Canada platform in March- April 2021.
18. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa was the resource person for the session on “Present with Panache: Designing visually effective presentations”. This session was conducted on March 18, 2021 at National Institute of Technology, Patna as a part of FDP on ‘ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process & Institutes’.
19. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa and Ms. Harpreet Kaur obtained the certificate of completion of “Build a Face Recognition Application using Python” as part of AI-For-India Event on April 25th 2021. This event was registered as The Guinness World Record Event for online computer programming lesson in 24 hours.
20. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa completed a 45-hour course on “Python” on April 25, 2021. This self paced course is conducted by Guvi, India.
21. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa acted as a resource person on May 5 and May 7 2021 in one week online FDP on the theme “E-content Development” organized by MIT Arts, Commerce and Science college, Pune.
22. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa conducted a session on “Active Learning pedagogies in classroom” on May 19, 2021 at K K Wagh Polytechnic, Nashik as a part of AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Programme.
23. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa conducted two sessions titled “Balance with Blended Learning” and “Designing Learner-centric videos” on May 25 and May 29 2021 as a part of one week FDP conducted for school teachers at Sandur, Karnataka.
24. Ms. Daisy Wadhwa was co-instructor for one month FDP on “Designing Learner-centric MOOCs” conducted for Auro University, Surat, Gujarat conducted from June 4, 2021 to July 3, 2021. She conducted sessions titled “Present with Panaché: Principles of designing visually effective presentations” and “Creating Learning Dialogues”.