GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL/ SEXUAL HARASSMENT COMMITTEE
For any grievance/complaint, You may Email your grievances to our given mail Id. Please allow us at least 24 working hours to address your queries/concerns.
Helpline: 9:00 am to 4pm on all working days
|Nature of Grievance
|Mrs. Seema Dua
|Mr. Surinder Pal Singh Anand
|Dr. Balbir Kaur
|Mrs. Manmeet Kaur
- To attend to the general grievances of the students, public (related to the College), Staff and suggest redressal measures within the framework of College / University / Government rules.
- To instruct the official/s concerned to attend to the grievances.
- To refer / report the matters to the Principal.
- .To attend to Students’ grievances related to Examination/s and recommend suitable redressal measures.
- To organize several programmes to enhance the confidence level of girl students for their empowerment in the society.
- To celebrate International Women’s Day.
- To maintain records of the Grievances redressed/ reported / referred and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.