The Youth Club of our college is an instrument in developing self-confidence and life skills among students.
The club organizes activities that offer opportunities to interact with peers and learn new skills.
The Red Ribbon Club (RRC) is a sub-body of the Youth Club and is an international symbol of HIV/AIDS
awareness. The club aims to provide a platform for youth to contribute towards the control and prevention of
HIV/ AIDS as well as promote voluntary blood donation among youth.
The Youth Club and Red Ribbon Club operate under the guidelines of the Directorate of Youth Services,
Ludhiana, the Government of Punjab.
Objectives of the Club are to:
● Educate youth with correct, concise, and adequate information and heighten their level of awareness
about HIV AIDS, STI, and other related issues, thus eliminating myths and misconceptions.
● Enable youth to identify and understand situations of exploitation and abuse.
● Sensitize the youth regarding the care and support needs of people affected with HIV AIDS and instill in
them the spirit to reduce the stigma and discrimination against them.
● Create and train among the youth a cadre of peer educators for spreading awareness about HIV-AIDS
and its prevention in the community.
● Promote Voluntary non-remunerated Blood Donation among youth
Red Ribbon Club Advisory committee
|1||Chief Patron||Principal, Dr. Maneeta Kahlon, Principal|
|2||RRC Coordinators||Dr. Nidhi
Assistant Professor and Head
Department of Business Management
Ms. Daisy Wadhwa
|3||Student Champions||Geetika Khatri (BCA- III, 2102)
Mehak Malhotra (BBA- II, 2802)
To know about the activities performed and initiatives undertaken by the club, refer to the reports provided below:
|S.No.||Period||Link to Report|
July 2021 to September 2021
October 2021 to December 2021
January 2022 to March 2022
April 2022 to June 2022