Red Cross Society
The society organizes health awareness programs and blood donation camps in collaboration with local NGOs and Health Department. The students can enroll in this society and participate in camps and awareness drives.
Principles of Youth Red Cross Society
- Protection of health and Life.
- Service of sick and suffering.
- Promotion of National and International friendship to develop the mental and moral capacities of youth.
Objectives of Youth Red Cross Society
- To promote opportunities for self awareness and develop leadership and organizational skills.
- Awareness on the care of their own health and that of others.
- To promote humanitarian values which encourage respect for other human beings and willingness to work together to find solutions to problems.
- To develop the spirit of service and sense of duty with dedication and devotion in minds of youth.
- To foster friendly relationship with all without any discrimination.
Dr. Neetu Prakash (PG Dept. of Commerce)
Mrs Satwant Kaur (Dept. of Computer Science and Applications)