1. Research Paper of Mrs. Kirti Loomba (Dept. of Journalism and Mass Communication) entitled “E-Governance in Punjab: A Study Based on Sewa Kendras of Punjab was published in Shodh Sarita (UGC Care-List Journal), Vol7, Issue 27, July-September 2020.
2. Dr. Anupam Vatsyayan completed a 4 week online course offered by IIT Bombay on the topic “Designing Learner Centric MOOCs” conducted on NPTEL Swayam platform in January-March 2021.
3. Mrs. Gagneet Pal Kaur attended and completed the following courses during the session:
4. Mrs. Kirti Loomba, Assistant Professor in Department of Journalism and Mass Communication has been awarded The Best Paper Presenter for her research paper titled E-Governance in Socio-Political Context: A Study based on Sewa Kendras of Punjab in World’s First 10-Day Live International Conference on Information Communication and Artificial Networks (ICAN4) from July1 –July 10, 2021 organized by Delhi Metropolitan Education.
5. Mrs. Prabhjot Kaur, Associate Professor in Department of Punjabi successfully completed a seven day online workshop titled Sahit di Sirjan Prakriya: Likht ate Padhat organized by Public College, Samana from June 25 – July 1, 2021.