The institution has effective welfare measures for teaching and non- teaching staff:
The college has a well-established welfare mechanism for both teaching and non-teaching staff. The facilities for the staff are as follows:
- The college contributes in the EPF as per rules and adequate loans can be advanced out from the PF deposited.
- The teaching and non-teaching staff is given the facility of computer and Wi-Fi system in the college.
- Laptop facility is given to some senior teaching and nonteaching staff members according to the nature of work they handle in the college.
- Well-spaced Parking facility is available for the teaching and non-teaching staff.
- College has well-spaced and hygienic canteen with a large variety of food items.
- The teaching staff of the college is given flexibility to adjust their timings in case of any emergency without effecting studies of the students.
- The wards of the non-teaching staff are given some concession in the fee during the course.
- First aid facility is available for staff in the dispensary of the college. Very near to the college campus, there is a well-equipped Government Dispensary run by Punjab State Health Corporation which provides medical Facilities to the students, staff and hostel residents.
- Also three private hospitals mainly Guru Nanak Hospital, Krishna Hospital, Cosmos, Deep Nursing Hospital and Khalsa Hospital are nearby providing emergency care in case of need.
- Free accommodation is provided to some of the non-teaching staff along with family in the college quarters.
- Free uniforms are provided to the non-teaching staff every year on the occasion of Lohri.